some questions

Well,if it is possible to change the hotkey?To cast a spell is quite annoyous.You have to click the "m" or "p" ,or use the mouse.But the "m" and "p" are too far away from my left hand,with my right hand holding the mouse.I know that clicking "u" is to cast spells,but "u" bring up both the mage and priest spell,and makes the hotkeys of spell distribute all around the keyboard.Also you have to click the x to exit the spell manu or Esc.I would strongly suggest make the most used hotkey editable,so it can changed acorrding to one's habit.For me ,i would change the most used hotkey near the area of w s a d.

"c" brings up the full spell menu, but the letters are all over the keyboard.

The only way to change hotkeys is using a program that changes the keyboard arrangement so the letters that you want to use will be clustered together. You would need to place labels on the keyboard for the new arrangement. This will affect the keyboard until you change it back so it won't be convient for regular usage.