Banned for a little while?

This is kinda weird-

I tried to log on about three hours ago and it gave me the message that I was not allowed to perform that function. The same message that you get when you are banned (as those of you who have had that "priv." can testify). So I created a new acount to try to ask what to do and that account was denied access as well. (Thats the newest "whathappened" account. But now about three hours later my account works fine. Any idea why it happened? I did not change any settings on my computer, so was I banned for some random reason?

No, what happened to me was different -- Apache was refusing my connections.

What's happened to m's devotee is a known bug, I think; didn't it happen to TGM once?

The question is, is the "banned" account labeled as such? UBB is buggy as hell, so it's not unlikely that somehow the permissions got screwed up.

And 'wget' is an HTTP/FTP fetching program; I was using it to mirror the SW forums.

Quote:
Originally written by Andrea:
No, what happened to me was different -- Apache was refusing my connections.
What's happened to m's devotee is a known bug, I think; didn't it happen to TGM once?
The account got deleted in that case. In this case, whatever happened to m seems to have fixed itself now.