• Announcements

• cri du coeur

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
txmimi

Where is Beraza Woods? A3

10 posts in this topic

The commander of Ft Foresight gave me the quest of clearing the Beraza Woods of the holdouts of people not wanting to share the woods. She said she marked it on my map, but I don't find it. Help?

have you talked to redbeard? he has mission for you in bw too.

bw should be on left side of foresight.

Yes, I've to Redbeard and gotten the Velusa quest. Is it inside a previous location or a new one altogether?

Posted (edited)

Do you have the quest involving Duke Gryffin? Also, it is located on the world map.

Edited by Ir the Great

Hmmm. . . I did have it at one time, but it must've been part of an earlier save that I'm not currently using. Does Redbeard give it to me after I've gotten the invitation to the meeting?

Redbeard's quest for the Duke Gryfyn invitation opens Beraza Woods.

bw is totally new place.

you can get invitation from 2 places and velusa temple is difficult (until you have bought all trainings from temple better not to make them angry) and berazza isn't easy either (unless wants to disappoint redbeard) but easier than velusa.

The commander said she marked the location in Beraza Woods on the world map but all Redbeard wants to talk about is Dheles

Go through the Dheless conversation for getting quests for the two invitations. You only get a reward for one, but it's the fastest way to open up the new map locations.

The Commander marking the map was never fixed by Jeff from beta testing even though he knows about it.

I figured out my problem. . . I had gotten the Gryfyn quest from Redbeard in an earlier save that I was no longer using. So even after I got an invitation from Velusa's temple, I was able to have the conversation I needed to. . . and then I found Beraza Woods. :-)