I just bought Nethergate (I had been playing the demo) and received the disk in the mail. I downloaded the full version when I received the email, uninstalled the demo, installed the one I had just downloaded and started playing a new game. Last night I got two messages in different rooms in pink (the messages were in pink) about going to spidweb.com. Was this normal or do I somehow still have a demo version? I noticed when I installed the downloaded copy from the ftp site given in the email that the main screen still has the choice on how to order. Is there something wrong maybe? Should I install from the disk?

Also, question on candles and lamps...how long will they provide light? Are lamps refillable or do they just provide a larger radius of light?

I am still working on the mines (playing the Romans). Taking it slow as the game is still new to me. This game is a great deal of fun and I am hooked already.

I am sure I will have more questions later as I get further in to the story. Thanks for the help.

John

Thought so on lamps versus torches....

The game is decidedly different based on which side you pick, I will say that! I tried the Celts first but then switched to the Romans to follow the help file tutorial a bit. I feel so stupid at times trying to remember who has missile weapons and who doesn't. So dumb.. smile

• 2 months later...