New Scenario: Draconian Invasion however I need help

I won't spoil the plot but it basically focuses on a small region of Avernum being tormented by a cavequake tearing a hole in the ground and Draconians, an odd race of dragon type thingers attacking. Your job is too find their source and destroy it. I have had this on hold for 2 years now and intend to finish it. So anyone who would like to help me release this scenario and keep BOA alive is welcome to help. PM me for information or an e-mail, or just press your handy dandy quick reply button. Thank you a thousand times

NI!

Well, currently I'm working on revamping maps, towns, etc. I can send you my scenario so far to look at. Now at the end of the segment I'm completing, you enter a portal and go to another town. But I won't spoil it for you. Either PM me your e-mail or post it here and I'll send you the file

NI

Well Kelandon, I've been playing your scenarios for a while and I need help with a critical issue with my scenario. I don't know what you know about this but here goes. Every time I enter the scenario it plays opening text, the opening special encounter which happens to be a simple text message telling you where to go and it goes back to the main menu saying "The program encountered an error while loading scenario data. Make sure that the scenario is still in the Blades of Avernum scenarios folder. Giving the scenario editor more memory might help. It might also help to reinstall BOA and the scenarios. Error number: 3." Then I get the same message only it says error number 4. I've checked scripts and all and can't see what's wrong.

Well, I'm not Kel, but I think my advice counts too.

I would try doing everything the error message says, first of all. The scenario must be in the Blades of Avernum Scenarios folder for it to play the opening text at all, so that can't be it. I have no idea how to give the editor more memory, so I doubt that's it. So that leaves reinstalling BoA. If that doesn't work, I can't help.

The first part of the scenario is complete. Right now I'm working on the second half so those willing to help specifically hone monsters in the data file so they wind up being fightable at level 40-80 should please speak up.

-Ni.

And ALL problems are fixed up to this point. Anyone who wants to check out maps/towns/outdoors can.

40-80 is probably too wide a range to aim for for any single type of monster, I would point out. Anything you come up with (unless it has a script which alters it on the fly to match the opponents) will almost certainly come out way to tough for a level 40 party and pointlessly easy for a level 80 party.

The best way in my experience to tune monsters by level is simply to guess and then fight them with an appropriate party. If they destroy you way too quickly, turn down their power, if they're too weak turn it up, and if there are certain elements of the fight that don't work to your satisfaction, tweak them. There's not a whole lot more to be said in general, besides that setting a monster's level is the first and fastest way to bring it to approximately where you want it.