Exodus - Nathaganth's castle

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic
Carranzero Carranzero

Monitor

• Member ID: 4,699
  • 205 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:19 PM #1 Exodus - Nathaganth's castle

I'm at the final castle in the land of the dead, and i can't seem to find a way to kill Nathaganth

Also in another door there's a portal that teleports one of my guys to a room with a wicked mage that paralyzes me forever, what can i do?

Lilith Lilith

in before the apocalypse

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 669
  • 19,828 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:59 AM #2 Exodus - Nathaganth's castle

To beat the Wicked Mage, you need a way to turn its own attacks back on itself with the Riposte skill or equipment that has the Martyr's Shield property. It has very low HP, so after hitting you a few times it'll die. I believe some suitable equipment can be found nearby.

Seasons of Destiny Seasons of Destiny

Mercenary

• Member ID: 8,346
  • 88 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with Internet...

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:36 AM #3 Exodus - Nathaganth's castle

From what I can remember of Nathaganth's Castle when I last played Exodus is that it's pretty much impossible to kill Nathaganth. After a few of his instant-death blasts, I even filled the room with Arcane Summon summons in an attempt to draw away said blasts, although I can't remember if I dealt any damage. I only remember getting sniped by a instant-death blast in the middle of the summoned crowd after a few turns. I think there was also a little "you-really-shouldn't-go-in-here-and-fight-this-guy" special encounter before entering his throne room, hinting that the fight may be a bad idea.
Still refusing to submit to lurking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thar do be a scenario in them thar hills, and it's no longer a secret... 'Tis Secrets.

The Wheel of Time may be the best series of books out there. Just sayin'.

Kelandon Kelandon

!!!

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 2,682
  • 9,786 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:29 AM #4 Exodus - Nathaganth's castle

It wasn't supposed to be possible to kill Nathaganth. Apparently some people were able to, but you're really supposed to avoid the god-king of all evil. You're there to save Legare, who isn't with Nathaganth.
VCH: I believe we settled this way back when: Kelandon was the most attractive.
SoT: You'd be happy, too, if you were such a clever spider.
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!

Carranzero Carranzero

Monitor

• 205 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:07 PM #5 Exodus - Nathaganth's castle

dahh i finished exodus.... well done scenario =) and now what can i do with my level 100 party? lol

Kelandon Kelandon

!!!

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 2,682
  • 9,786 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:12 PM #6 Exodus - Nathaganth's castle

Glad you liked it! Yeah, I'm not sure that there's much else to do at anywhere near that level. Retire that one and start afresh!
VCH: I believe we settled this way back when: Kelandon was the most attractive.
SoT: You'd be happy, too, if you were such a clever spider.
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!

Carranzero Carranzero

Monitor

• 205 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:20 PM #7 Exodus - Nathaganth's castle

such good items :(

Carranzero Carranzero

Monitor

• 205 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:39 PM #8 Exodus - Nathaganth's castle

boo, such good items I had :p

Mr.TiC Mr.TiC

Citizen

• Member ID: 11,952
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:21 AM #9 Exodus - Nathaganth's castle

I still have no idea how to beat that freak called Wicked Mage! I saved right before entering but I gave up on this fight after a couple of hours... I even used the dark arts of the Character Editor to boost my 1000+ HP singleton's Riposte to 75 but to no use.. I stood there like forever while that lunatic was biting me to death every time.. I had some ring which damages the atacker for 20 upon recieving a hit, but in vain..
EDIT: I noticed priests can buff the party with Radiance shield (if I remember the name correctly) which, on higher spell levels, also provides a damage-return component! Alright, please excuse me, I have to replay Exodus now..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users