A:EftP - Lawnmowing help, where is khoth lair and where is flight sphere?

I keep on coming across barriers I can't dispell with dispell barrier 2 as well as places that look like you need to be able to fly to get the secrets therein.

There are too many of them for me to remember too and no easy way to record them in game.

I looked it up and you get dispell barrier 3 from khoth, thats all fine and well and there are tons of maps of his lair and discussions of the issues within but I have yet to find a single shred of info as to where his lair is actually located in the world map, and how to reach it (boats, locked gates, etc on the path there).

Also, where is the flight sphere and how to get it...

I would really really like to do a surgical strike to grab those 2 things ASAP so I have as few dungeons as possible to double back unto to search for missed stuff... as well as to have the ability to properly lawnmow future dungeons.

EDIT: I was sure lawnmowing was a well known term but for some reason I cannot find any reference to it on google or TV tropes. It refers to fully clearing out earlier stages of every single thing so you never have to double back to them.

On this map, Khoth's lair is at the D on very top edge of the map toward the upper left corner. You'll need the boat from the Giant Castle at I / J to the southeast.

The Orb of Thralni is the in the Waterfall Warren, which IIRC is the T near the center of the map in the maze of waterways.

I hope that helps!

Khoth's Lair is in the northwest corner of the game. Either take a Giant Boat and head west from the Northern Isles or go north by land from Erika's Tower. The book is in a room hidden with lots of hidden switches in the northeast part.

The Orb of Thralni is located in a cave dungeon in the middle of the Waterfall Warrens. Once you enter take a boat around the center area to the northern docks and search the bodies to the east.

EDIT: I was sure lawnmowing was a well known term but for some reason I cannot find any reference to it on google or TV tropes. It refers to fully clearing out earlier stages of every single thing so you never have to double back to them.

i'm pretty sure "lawnmowing" is an rpgcodex thing and not really known much outside of there btw

I cleared out "giant's castle" (which is on a river) and it did not contain a boat. (well almost cleared, there is one barrier that resists remove barrier 2)

Actually, after you go through the Waterfall Warren you don't need the boat to get to Khoth or Erica. You can fly over the water.

Nice, I will try this now

EDIT: Ok I see now, you find a key in the giant's castle which is then used on world map to unlock a gate just east of it which leads to boats.