Stuck on Nathalie's Quest

Bertram

Starting from the southern circle on the floor, you have to walk around the loop a couple of times one way and a couple of times the other way. If you get an icy sensation when you step over one of the orange runes, you went the wrong way; start over. The easy way to do it is to just quicksave before stepping on a rune each time you go around, and reload if you were going the wrong way.

Go west from the first circle after coming down the stairs and circle clockwise around the level until you reach the circle, then turn around and go east in the counterclockwise direction around the level until you come back and a new passage should open.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. The games make much more sense that way.

Edit - Sniped by lilith

• 1 month later...

Hated this: wall bashing + mouseing over the entire screen hundreds of times, and had I not decided to look up the answer, would have kept going at it for hours to come. I really dislike it when games do things that take up time while providing no enjoyment.

Maybe if you keep going at it, it should provide you with a hint, and if you don't catch on it will do it again and again until you do catch on.

I am going INSANE

Someone please help me with this, literally registered just to let out a plea for mercy. I'm in the damn building with the circles north east and south west, I tried to follow instructions from this thread, and I have no idea how to get past the damn thing. I've been here for a day -.-

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Go west from the first circle after coming down the stairs and circle clockwise around the level until you reach the circle, then turn around and go east in the counterclockwise direction around the level until you come back and a new passage should open.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. The games make much more sense that way.

Edit - Sniped by lilith

Coming out of the stairs, you make one full circle to your left, going until you're back at the beginning. Then you do it in the opposite direction, and a new door opens up.

I'm stuck and trying to follow the advice, it says stairs are these the stairs to the lower infinite loop floor? When looping, do you just stick to the big room or to the outside walls including the entry area and the two small rooms? I did not get a clue from leaving the building other than sevilion saying he heard a scream. This might be the single most annoying thing I've seen in 35 years of game playing going back to firing photon torpedoes on a teletype printer in the 70's

When you leave the ruined building follow the scream to the north and then west. This quest isn't that easy to start but it gets easier.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. There is nothing wrong with ASCII graphics that your imagination can't provide.