Unbound a little small?

I replayed the Rebel ending, and I noticed that the Unbound a little... smaller than I expected (no joke). Check out the picture with the lizard creature holding the human over its head.

It looks way too small to be either Unbound or Drakon. I find it hard to believe that those creatures are terrorizing Terrestia.

They are drawn well, but perhaps they should have been bigger!

Ok. It's just a little surprising, as I always visualized Drakons to be much bigger.

From the way Jeff described Drayks (what was it... 10 tonnes of muscle?), I always thought that they were elephant size, and that Drakons were even larger. I guess I'm suffering from the "Drakons are Dragons" Fallacy. :p

All drayks would have different sizes...not all of them are the same. Any Drayk or Drakon with a name would probably be bigger than other ones...

I think a normal drayk would be at least 10-15 feet long,In some text,it reads that they are not very large,but very powerful,and drakons came from Drayks...you know everytime a Drayk or Drakon shapes again it overdoes it...so i think they'd be 20+ feet.

I took that one to be a humorous twist on "long live the monarch" because Ghaldring is so all-powerful and such that he's like a title. Actually, Monarch is the one who's like a title, or at least like a monarch.

—Alorael, who acknowledges that he should know enough French to realize that "las" isn't one of its articles. Suya culpa.