How to create...?

Hi...Im new here. I've almost finish playing Geneforge 4 [except im stuck at turabi gate]

The creations i can only create now are fyora, roamer, thad, vlish, clawbug, and artilla. I've heard from alot of ppl talking about drayks and drakons. How do i get to create them? confused ...[i would love a wingbolt]

The first map is only half of the game. Once you go north and deal with Moseh, you get access to the second map (and half of the game). Talk to Alwan and Pirik (sp?) to get the quests regarding Moseh.

If Turabi is too difficult for you now, leave and come back later when you are stronger. [Edit: No, you cannot ever get past them into Shaper lands.)

The second half of the game should give you access to stronger creations over time. Creating drayks and drakons can only be learned from canisters. Wingbolts and other creations can be learned, if you are friendly to the Shapers.

Dikiyoba.

You can't go west of the sealed gates in the Turabi Gates zone.

Drayks have the advantage that they never run out of spell energy during combat. Wingbolts do more damage and their melee attack with poison isn't that bad. They are a little more fragile, but if you kill your opponents it doesn't really matter. Kyshakks are a little less damaging in the initial round, but they continue damaging with their lightning aura attack and they have enough health to survive most attacks.