Recruitable Characters

I've been playing as a rebel lifecrafter and have been offered the opportunity to recruit 2. In the early part of the game it was a nice Artila named "Greenfang". After that it was a servile, I can't remember his name but I got him before dealing with the Eastern shaper to open up that passage. I will not tell you more about these 2 guys to avoid spoilers ;-)

The servile is named Khur and is in the rebel safehouse. If you talk to him before you get the quest to kill Moseh, he won't say anything to you, but after you get the quest he can join you, and will give you a certain benefit when you fight Moseh. Also, you can get 3 types of people to join you in the rebel camp in the fens.

In the end at Northforge Citadel it's possible to recruit drayks and on the Rebel side for the final battle there are drakons. You can't control them.

For the Fens you can recruit melee and missle fighters, channelers that really make spell casters powerful (150 damage firebolts, 300 damage essence orbs), and servile technicians to help with mines and traps.

Quote:
Originally written by Grim Twisted:
Also, there's a warrior in the Poryphyra(Spelling?) ruins that will join you up until the grayghost gates.
Poryphra. Her name is Shotwell, and you need a high pro-Shaper reputation to get her to join. You also need to talk to Agent Miranda first.