Elemental Cloak

This spell is powerful. I Just fought the Titan with a servile character and decided to try it. At first I hadn't used it, but had quickly been killed by the Titan and it's Southern Senteniel. So then I tried with Elemental Cloak(before I was using every other defensive spell). The damage taken was almost halved, and I managed to win. Is it supposed to be this powerful? It seemed too good to be true.....

Buff yourself up in the last 2 chapters with elemental cloak, steel skin, and protection to reduce damage to bareable. With augmentation and essence armor to increase health you can get by with original endurance even lowered by the gruesome charm.

The only problem is surviving when slowed. Going two rounds of damage can be deadly depending upon what you face. That's why I always cast essence shackles as soon as I can to even things up. Enough essence shackles on the Titan and he is a minor annoyance for damage.