Odd math for encumbrance

DarkTreader

I seem to be very encumbrance laiden in A5. It's hard to get all the gear I want equiped.

I have two characters, one with Strength 6, one with strength 7 (this one is a slith). both, however, are encumbered at 60 lbs. #1 either that is low, or I'm getting equipment very fast, and #2 why the same amount despite two different strength figures?

That's not what I meant. Even before I finish the demo portion, I get heavy enough equipment to max me at 60 lbs encumbrance. That seams like a lot. I'm making choices on equipment so soon for my warriors. I never had to do it so soon or so often. Right now my lead warrior is walking around without pants because regular pants put her 2 lbs over the limit! laugh

Also note that there are some items that low-Strength characters shouldn't normally be wearing, because they weigh a lot more but only give a little more defence than comparable low-weight armour. Metal helmets and vambraces are major offenders in this regard. In general, if something gives less than 1 extra percentage point of armour for every extra pound it weighs above another item you could be using, think carefully before deciding to use it.