Northeast sentinels

avvv

If I kill Northeast sentinels on purpose (exp laugh ) the sentinels in solberg's tower might attack me. They don't always do it but after killing a bunch of those blue guys and returning to the tower, all the sentinels in the tower might attack me. Not sure about the normal people or the sentinels in other quadrants.

I'm not in trouble because of this but i'm just wondering why are they doing so. The northeast sentinels attacked me 1st.

Except for the Sentinel Workshop and a few others, there are limits to the number of sentinels that you can kill before the entire area goes hostile. After 7 you should see a warning in the box at the bottom. Between 12 and 15 there will be the notice that the people are angry about you killing their protectors and everyone is hostile. Sentinels attack because of your wearing the wrong bracelet so attacking only hostile ones isn't an excuse.

Also the sentinels are to be avoided in the northeast quadrant to do the stealth quest.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door as there will be a test later.