Areas I can see but can't get to

Purry

Hi Folks

There have been many occasions as I have moved through the game that I can see a hidden area behind a rock wall on the map. However, I can never get through the walls to these areas. What am I doing wrong and how can I get to these places behind the walls? (In these cases there were no other obvious ways to access these hidden areas aka via stairs or tunnels).

Thanks

IndyFan

Could you give an example of one of these places? It's possible that they're actually unreachable, you might be missing the little black buttons that open secret doors, or you need to do something else to access them.

—Alorael, who isn't even sure exactly how you know there are areas to reach behind the walls.

Hi Folks

A current example is the lair of the haakai in the land Melachion the Dragon. I have gone through the tunnel that passes under the water killed the turrets and the demonic doormen but when I come back up further progress in barred by the stone wall and I can't seem to find a button or anything. Am I missing a button and if so where is it and if not, what do I have to do to continue my progress?

Cheers.

IndyFan

Use the "u" command to get a letter appearing next to the hidden lever. There is one there that you need to get past the wall ahead of you. Some of these levers are well hidden by objects and some are fakes so it pays to do this.

There are a few walls that fall only when chitrachs on the other side attack. Below Shafrir's Tower there are a few spots that you can see, but you can't get to except under certain conditions.