The Bulwark inn

Hi all,

I'm in the Bulwark in (Duh!) and am trying to get permission to get to the rest of the island.

Idiotic commander Sobel just keeps telling me his busy and to have a drink......

when I talk to the barman, I get a message about some shadowy figure I seem to recognise sitting at a table to the NW, but there's nobody there.

I've spoken to everyone else, but can't get ANYWHERE.....

Could some kind person tell this bumb simpleton what the h*ll he's missing, please??

It's driving me crazy!!!!

I've covered all the areas I can get to, spoken to every one I can, clicked on every "clickable" box, crate, urn etc.....all about 100 times each.... But am totally at a loss....

I just know it's going to turn out to be something extreamly simple......

Thanks in advance

Master Hoge should be at the table in the inn, and when he sees you he is supposed to run off to the NW of the building. If the commander won't talk to you until that happens you'll have to load a save file, and see if it works the next time. Some of the bugs in GF3 seem to come go, and hopefully such is the case with this one.

Quote:
Master Hoge should be at the table in the inn, and when he sees you he is supposed to run off to the NW of the building. If the commander won't talk to you until that happens you'll have to load a save file, and see if it works the next time. Some of the bugs in GF3 seem to come go, and hopefully such is the case with this one.
Really? Twice now, played as loyal shaper and now rebel; I end up fighting and killing him.

Is this normal?? confused

James