Editor

I have worked with it here and there just to add some things I really needed, namely money and some equipment. It is a lot of work to script in every item. Though it takes a bit less time to give the PC every ring at once, or whatever item all at once, it is still more or less the same amount of coding. I've since left this project since BoA feels more rewarding for hours and hours of coding.

JadeWolf - Did you save the scripts you completed? If so the may be useful to someone who wants to pick up the project.

Hawk - You are a very patient person if you are willing to put that much time into a complete item editor.

Quote:
Spell properly; there is no need to type fast because we are not in a game where you have to type fast to talk. Ths is a forum , and the is no real hurry.
No offense or anything JadeWolf, but if you are going to have a go at someone for spelling and/or grammar, it is somewhat imperative that your own post is flawless.

(yeah, this is my first post for about 2 years, but I read things and rarely find need to comment, bring on GF3, by the way, http://www.veraxin.net/revelation for MUD lovers.)

Edit: broken tags

Quote:
Originally written by kuc:
Quote:
Spell properly; there is no need to type fast because we are not in a game where you have to type fast to talk. Ths is a forum , and the is no real hurry.
No offense or anything JadeWolf, but if you are going to have a go at someone for spelling and/or grammar, it is somewhat imperative that your own post is flawless.

(yeah, this is my first post for about 2 years, but I read things and rarely find need to comment, bring on GF3, by the way, http://www.veraxin.net/revelation for MUD lovers.)

Edit: broken tags
Welcome back. And if you've been looking in the GF3 forum, you'll notice that the unofficial news is that it will probably (hopefully) be out either this week, or next.

- Archmagi Micael