things I can't find

I am currently looking around for the following

1) An infiltrator vest (I looked in the purification plant but didn't find it there)

2) The missing crate that the customs guy in fort wilton wants

3) A wand of the inferno (I accidentally sold the one I found in the greenwood isle mines)

4) someone who will give me bonus money for research notes or shaper equipment

If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great

1. Look in the SW section of the inside parts of the Purification Plant, not the outer ring. This task is easier if you've shut off the plant.

2. This crate is in a dome to the NE of the Storage Road. Several cryoas will appear when you get close.

Note to number 4: if you've previously released Agatha from the Maker's End, Bailey will not be collecting Shaper equipment.

(647)

3) I had the same problem with the Wand of Inferno. I finally (finally!) found one, if I'm not mistaken, while exploring Gull Island (needless to say the experience rewarded at that time was negligible, but I finally saw that quest completed, I had felt like a fool for using the Wand of Inferno so early in the game (I went to the Creator's lair very early, after only about 7 or so explored regions. . .))

• 1 month later...