script edits by hawk king including new canister and begin strong

Quote:
Originally written by hawk king:
and here is another thing i threw together this script replaces the origonal so you can start with i beleve 2099 essence start as level 100 and basically star of super powered try it !
Starting stats as a Shaper were:
Level -100
Health - 2414
Endurance - 2834
Glowed and was very fast.

Starting stats as a Guardian:
Level - 60
Health - 2281
Endurance - 1287
Didn't glow, but was fast

Starting stats as an Agent:
Level - 60
Health - 2067
Endurance - 1287
Glowed, and seemed to be the fastest.

Creations moved at their normal speed. They are somewhat slower than the PC, but keep up more or less.

Quote:
Originally written by supercrazyinsanemonkeyman:
what part of the file did you edit? and do you think that you could make it so that you get max stats as well? thx
Here is a preview of the editor it is about one tenth done all this will do is set you to god level and up or down the basic skill as i said it is not done but might be in about two weeks if i bother to work on it

Quote:
thank you. i am thinking of using your script as a base for one of my own, is that okay w/ you?

btw...your start super script is very fun to use.
if you give me a little credit sure !

thanks laugh

EDIT: but you do realize that mine will probably be out in about a week don't you ?

first of all, hawk king, thank you for letting me use yours as a base. i sort of need that because it would let me have an understanding of how to do the scripting, and i will give credit where it is due. second, even if your script does come out in a week, i can still have fun, can't i?

Lord Nargil, i noticed the same thing, although it could be fixed simply, you just have to open the script, find said creatures in the script, locate their base movement speed line, and jack up the number to your prefrence.

Quote:
Quote:
confused i just checked the script, and the drakon, gazer, rotghroth, and their respective upgrades don't have the walk speed lines to edit, what's up with that?! i am very confused.
why do you think i didn't max um ? out thats why
Hawk- That doesn't really explain anything.

Monkeyman- hawk tends to do things in pieces, but if you tell him about it odds are it will be fixed.

Quote:
Originally written by Dolphin:
Quote:
Quote:
confused i just checked the script, and the drakon, gazer, rotghroth, and their respective upgrades don't have the walk speed lines to edit, what's up with that?! i am very confused.
why do you think i didn't max um ? out thats why
Hawk- That doesn't really explain anything.

Monkeyman- hawk tends to do things in pieces, but if you tell him about it odds are it will be fixed.
Monkeyman- what i meant whas when i origonally did it i looked over those scripts and there whas no set walk speed i accepted that until someone mentioned it then i tried adding the line of script in setwalkspeed:100 or whatever and it worked! thats what i meant

Dolphin- if that whas a comment thanks laugh

Quote:
hawk king, i was wondering, how did you get the basic stats up to 28 in the begining?

edit: i compared the normal canister script with your script, and i think that it is really cool that all you had to do was to change 2 numbers.
and its simple set every start skill to a number like ten but be sure to make backup if you do something like this

and delete a few lines wink

EDIT: the way you make the basic skills up is essence strength health and all that i set it high wink

Quote:
ok, thanks for answering my question.

oh, i think that you really need to work on the spelling and grammar of the editor that you gave me, if you haven't already, because i think that it is a little bit hard to understand at someplaces.
i know this very well i did say it is not done. It will probably have an entire different idea to it in the full version

shocked good point, i guess i forgot about that, he he he shocked . i can't wait until you are finished, but are you still going to have it where instead of upping each individual stat, you just up the whole group? i find that that is very useful. also, are you going to put it in a place that has very few original text node thingys, because that would alow you to put in the items as well, right?

Quote:
shocked good point, i guess i forgot about that, he he he shocked . i can't wait until you are finished, but are you still going to have it where instead of upping each individual stat, you just up the whole group? i find that that is very useful. also, are you going to put it in a place that has very few original text node thingys, because that would alow you to put in the items as well, right?
i might change it to east road or i might just put the items there it depends on watt mood i am in wink

oh ya if you haven't guessed
this wink is my favorite smiley

Quote:
Originally written by Stormlord Windspire:
My chars are fuzzy blocks
Realy ? thats strange please do describe these strange fuzzy blocks. Maybe you should try re downloading my file the file may have corrupted during download.

Also does anyone know a code to make a copy of an object ? once it is used ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hawk King -- okay - i feel very stupid...... while reading this thread I downloaded all three scripts for which links were given. So I unzipped them all... tried to open them with notepad, and realized immediately these are meant to be someplace where the game handles them. I don't know what to do with them. Please assist a novice? frown

About the run/walk speed thing: the script has a strange form of inheritence. If a value isn't defined in the entry, then it inherit the values from the previous entry (which may inherit from the previous entry, and so on). Unless its given an import statement, in which case, it inherits the values from the given numerical entry.

Just thought I'd point that out, in case you didn't already know.

Quote:
Originally written by Travers:
About the run/walk speed thing: the script has a strange form of inheritence. If a value isn't defined in the entry, then it inherit the values from the previous entry (which may inherit from the previous entry, and so on). Unless its given an import statement, in which case, it inherits the values from the given numerical entry.

Just thought I'd point that out, in case you didn't already know.
If you mean that set_walk_speed makes all of them that speed I know this and will be fixing it how about right now I might as well I figured A way to make you have 28034 essence and yes with that much you can make seven drakons with full stats and still have around six thousand essence left it's awesome!

there you go same link as before you have the huge amount of essence only with the shaper seeing as agent and guardian do not need all that essence

• 3 weeks later...

I assume you mean the script that is saved as z2southenddlg.txt I just loaded it, and I don't know where you are supposed to go to access the editor. I'm certain I have used this one before, so I'll work with it a bit more. In the mean time try this editor. It was just released, but seems to work very well. I'll let you know about the other one in a while.

If you use the one I linked to you might want to only use the z2southenddlg.txt since that is the item/stats editor.

Edit: Ha!, Burk the servile near the entrance of the school is the editor. I had to go through the script to figure that out. Yeah, use the editor I linked to instead, as it is complete.