Editors

I'd like to put some of the editors in the forum header for easy access, but I'm unsure which ones to include. As far as I can tell, there are at least three: Indeterminatus\'s , Slp006\'s , and Hawk King\'s , and also, there are Indeterminatus\'s lists .

Should I put them all in the header? Is one editor definitive? Am I linking to an outdated version of an editor?

Those of you who have been following this, let me know what's up.

Quote:
Should I put them all in the header? Is one editor definitive?
AFAIK all the editor are missing something the others have.
Mine doesn't let you edit single stats by 1 point (i didn't do this because there already was another editor that did it) but let's you teleport while the other editors don't give you this ability.

Maybe we should do some constructive copy&paste and make one unique, definitive editor.

Riibu, my impression was that Slp006's editor absorbed yours. If I'm wrong, would you mind telling me what your editor does that his doesn't?

In fact, would everyone write out a brief list of stuff your editors do? Indeterminatus has a good list on his editor's thread, but I have no idea what any of the rest of these editors do.

And I've added some stuff to the header already.

I'm very open to make one unique editor, i'm just waiting for the other scripters to come say if they agree or not.

For the header link:

could you please use this link ( http://inf1.altervista.org/phptrack/track.php?file=z42dhonaldlg.txt ) for my editor? It helps because the link will continue to work even if i move the script elsewhere and it gives me some statistics smile

Indeterminatus: Link fixed.

Riibu: Is this just an issue of credit? If it's just about credit, I can just add that his editor was modified from yours (and others), which was modified from the older editor.

All I meant was that all the functions in your editor were also included in Slp006's. If that's not true, let me know.

Drakefyre: Fixed.

... I suppose I've no further complaints. Thanks.

EDIT: No, wait, there is something else. What about the map? Even if this is a topic about editors, it's also about adding stuff to the forum header.

(.. And why is this all missing from the second forum? Not very fair in my opinion.)