Shredded Journal (Geneforge 3)

In Matt P's walkthrough, "Morgan, an alchemist wants you to find his lost journal. Doing so gets you a nice reward- healing craft, minor heal, and heal improvements. You can also give the journal to someone else if you are rebellious, but I will mention who later." I can't find out who ... I'm reading carefully through his whole bloody guide too. These things bother me. I am pro-rebel and everything, although "rebellious" may just mean "naughty."

Perhaps this was inserted just to bother those like myself.

Thank you both. And I did help her at the Bulwark Inn. Unfortunately, I also got frustrated and just gave Morgan the journal back over an hour ago. This is what I get for my impatience.

EDIT: also, I have saved many times since. I checked and everything. I'll just see her again next play through.

Komoa sexy. Mmm.

Yeah I don't really understand that logic. Unless she drops the Runed Jade Necklace, but then you'd only get the exp for killing her. If you really want to max your rewards, I guess you could show Komoa the journal, get the experience and the necklace, kill her, get a little experience, give Morgan the journal, and get your experience and Healing Craft.

On a side note (since I have too many new threads open), are there more endings to Geneforge 3 than the rebel and loyalist endings? I'd assume there's some unaligned ending (read "kill everything that moves"), and I heard someone mention a canister-abstinence rebel ending with a different Litalia.