Monestory Caves

Hello everyone. I'm playing a pro-shaper shaper who cannot enter Monestory Caves. When he heard Tolleran talking about human shaping he was too enraged to let Tolleran live. Then he realised that the stone door to the NE does not open to his hand. Does he need Tolleran's hand or, is Monestory Caves THE area that requires 20 mec to enter?

Quote:
Originally written by Tobias:
I have the right, but cannot find the left, and would rather not just use shift+D exitzone in order to enter the basement. Can someone tell me where the other is?
You cannot use exitzone to enter the caves because it is a dungeon, meaning it can only be accessed through the monastary level. It does NOT appear on the map.

Quote:
Originally written by Tobias:
I have the right, but cannot find the left, and would rather not just use shift+D exitzone in order to enter the basement. Can someone tell me where the other is?
One is at the feet of a rogue golem in the Benerii-Eo Labs, the other is in the middle on the floor by a bunch of golems.

You also need the gazer's key found in the monestary of tears to get in.