NOSE v0.1

NOSE (Not an Other Script Editor) is a savegame editor. It lets you alter your character's stats and, in the next versions, your inventory.

19312233314.jpgAs you can see it's not very nice to look at(i'll work on this in the next releases) but it's simple and removes the need to play with script files.

Simply run it; it will show you the "Open File" dialogue. Go to your savegame's folder (Save0, Save1,...) and open the "data" file. From there it's very simple. To quit&save simply press the ESC key.

You can get it here(400k):

(windows only!) NOSE v0.1

( REMEMBER TO BACKUP THE SAVEGAME!)

Quote:
Originally written by Travers:
400k!?! Not to sound rude, but that sounds really fishy. Download at your own risk people.
You may not want to sound rude, but you are. If i wanted to trick you i wouldn't have written the size there, in front of your eyes. FYI , since i don't use Visual Basic or Net, it weights so much because it holds the dll for the Allegro library (which means the project is completelely portable to Mac, with little work).

Sorry, but what you said really offended me.

Well I downloaded it. And bad things have failed to happen. My anti-virus, the clever little thing that it is, hasn't pointed an accusing finger. My guess is that it's clean. So, in future people, show some respect and/or trust for our fellow spiderwebbers!

I haven't actually tried it yet though. Will do tonight.

• 1 year later...