help pleeeeese pleseeeeeeeeeeeee gookofigofigoigoi pleeleleleleeeeese

could someone send me a geneforge sav game from the very start as my game screws on the second into text page when you press continue, going to the desktop saying in a pop=up ''unhandled exception: c0000005 at address: 0044afe4'' thankeeyyoooooo love this world...

basically could you email a save file at the begging of the game cheers matesys

EDIT: Ah, okay. I suggested some solutions which are inappropriate now that I've seen the thread (which you rudely did not link to, thus stalling my attempts to better serve you) I understand the problem completely now that I've seen the thread. I'll notify a mod, and I'm sure he/she'll get right on your case. Just relax. If anyone can fix this problem, it's a mod.

You see, it has to do with an ID-10 T33 problem, which I've heard of from some of the other posters. In rare cases, the ISP trackers Spidweb uses to identify you cause your computer to react... badly to Spidweb games. There's really nothing to do except wait for a mod to come around. That or someone who's experienced with computers, as many of the older members are.

Quote:
Originally written by Not I:
You see, it has to do with an ID-10 T33 problem, which I've heard of from some of the other posters. In rare cases, the ISP trackers Spidweb uses to identify you cause your computer to react... badly to Spidweb games.
I have the feeling you are telling BS to the poor noob. :p

What you should really do is press Alt-F4.

Quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:
I have the feeling you are telling BS to the poor noob. :p

What you should really do is press Alt-F4.
ID-I0T33? Id-101? I|)i0t? The idea was to mask the word "idiot".

Anyways, I don't like this poster. At all. Threads all over the place, lies, and not even good ones... This guy needs to settle down if he doesn't want to be ostracized. And the idea was to halt this thread long enough for a mod to get here and call down the holy thunder and locks from the sky.

The thing with ID-10 T33 errors is, if you've got one, you don't notice. Only others notice, and when they get exasperated with this realization, the ID-10 T33 error causes you to be offended if they point it out. Altogether a very annoying error, especially to those around the victim.

It can be "cured" with locks, cans and by pressing Alt-F4. But that's just treating the symptoms.

• 4 weeks later...