How do I get the last artifact in G2?

Taliesin

I have all the necessary ingredients (purified essence, black crystal powder, glaahk scale), but I can't find anyone to craft the item. The walkthrough said it was Lindian in the Marsh Crossroads, but he doesn't have any conversation options about it. Who makes it? Is there something special I need to do first?

A bit of script searching reveals that he won't offer to help you if you are obviously pro-Shaper. Learned Darian does adjust your reputation enough but, unfortunately, the only time your reptuation seems to be checked is when you complete the spore collection quest for him. So you're probably out of luck.

Dikiyoba.

If you bring up the cheat window(I can't remember how) you can type in "clearallsects" then type in "iloveserviles" that should fix it for you but you may have to type them in and then leave the town, go to Madeb and talk to learned Pinner, swear that you will fight fo the Awakened. (She may give you some quests if you didn't do them already) Then re-enter the town that he's in for it to work. HTH!