Item Recipe Locations

Darkwind

Does anyone know where the recipe's for the Essence Aegis and Ring of the Infiltrator on GF3 are? I already know what components I need but I've noticed something rather interesting, even if you know what components you need and you have them, making the artifact won't work until you have the recipe (funny isn't it?) that stinks I know but if anyone can awnser that it would be a big help as I can't find either anywhere. frown

Here are the recipies for the Essence Aegis and the Ring of the INfiltrator. :pshocked

Quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

1 cup Demon Bile

1 cup Mandrake Tincture

1 shaped plate

2 rare special items

Crystal Fibers and Purified Essence

Quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

1 cup Demon Bile

1 cup Mandrake Tincture

1 platinum ring

Pure Crystal Shard and Purified Essence

These are all you need confused I suggest u chek to make shure wink you are yusing the correct recipy. shocked U do not need to find tge recipys in the game! :p

Lol we are off-topic!!! winkcool

Quote:
Originally written by Darkwind:
Does anyone know where the recipe's for the Essence Aegis and Ring of the Infiltrator on GF3 are? I already know what components I need but I've noticed something rather interesting, even if you know what components you need and you have them, making the artifact won't work until you have the recipe (funny isn't it?) that stinks I know but if anyone can awnser that it would be a big help as I can't find either anywhere. frown
Use the Matt P guide...

• 1 month later...

Not that I rely on the transient pleasure some get from accusing people of hypocrisy, but ... posting in a three day-old thread doesn't exactly improve your standings with me, sharx; it's just the persistent, annoying type of behavior you're referring to. Before we stereotype you as a weenie, consider what you type before you depress that fateful mouse button.