heustess quest

Upon Mars.

Heustess in G1, right? You need to enter The Sentinels from the east and get past the three guardians somehow. Then, if you have a high enough leadership, you can convince Heustess to let you by without losing endurance by agreeing to kill Goettsch. That's the quest.

Of course, then it ruins your ability to meet peaceably with Goettsch unless you have a high enough leadership to convince him you were lying to Heustess.

Dikiyoba doesn't know what happens if you go back to Heustess without killing Goettsch, though.

Originally by upon mars:

Quote:
I can pass without asking heusstes it's probably a bug.
Not necessarily. It's sort of a hard quest to get. If you enter from the west (that is, from The Great Temple), then you've already passed Heustess and he won't bother you. If you reach the west side of the map by disabling all the mines and turrets, then you've already passed Heustess and he won't bother you.

Dikiyoba.

Only one point? Sheesh. That, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, constitutes a major rip-off. The reward easily should've been at least two points, maybe three.

And do you want creepy? I'll give you creepy. In my head, there's a complete map of E1-E3 (and consequently A1-A3), G1, and the 3 scenarios that come with BoE, plus the demo areas of Nethergate, G2, and (parts of) G3. There's even some SubTerra levels that I could probably play blindfolded. I haven't played too much of A4 or G4 yet, so please, no hints.