Two Questions

Dolphin

1) The simplist way is to write a Town Script and have a message_dialog in the call you place on the bookshelf.

2) This is probably best answered by the manual. Look at examples of the scenarios that come with the game for help with this. If you still have questions, come back and we will do our best to help you.

1. Use the script specobj.txt. That is, place a terrain script and title it "specobj" and set the first memory cell to the state that you want it to call when it's searched.

2. Depends on if you're on a Mac or on Windows. Either way, I refer you to the docs, Chapter 4: Custom Graphics.

EDIT: Yeah, what Stareye said.

Thank you Kelandon, specobj was what I was lookiing for.

As for the custom graphics, I'm on Mac. A very new one at that. I don't have graphics software at the moment. The closest things I have to it would be "Appleworks", and the program they open in "Preview". Not really worth mentioning.

The old computer is running system 9.1 that computer has photoshop on it, but most things on that computer wont even run in classic on mine.

Edit: turns out the new photoshop will be coming sooner or later, kind of sounds like I'll have to wait.