My first stupid question (of many, no doubt)

20eyes

Yeah, I found the barrel by sheer accident. Sometimes I like to load the editor and start clicking on things at random, just to see if anything nifty happens. I think I've learned more by doing that than any amount of reading so far. laugh

Thanks, Vahnatai Barge. The icons were right, but I had to point to the proper sheets. Also had to block move so my PC's couldn't climb all over it.

Anyhoo, here's what I ended up plugging into my scenario's data script to get the keg up and running, if anyone else is interested:

Code:
//Add Kegbegindefineterrain 437;	te_name = "Keg";	te_which_sheet = 720;	te_which_icon = 6;	te_ed_which_sheet = 682;	te_ed_which_icon = 96;	te_full_move_block = 1;begindefineterrain 438;		te_which_icon = 7;	te_ed_which_icon = 97;
I edited this post so my fellow newbies don't get any bright ideas and decide to start fooling around with corescendata like I did. As Thuryl points out below: Not a good idea. Heh.

Cool, that's what I figured. I'll just script it into the scenario to get around that problem.

I wonder why BoA doesn't 'ship' with the keg anyhow? I know it's in at least one of the stock scenarios (DwtD I think). Wonder why it didn't make the cut for the core data script?

I've looked through all the terrain sheets and can't find any other terrain features that slipped through the cracks like the poor keg seems to have... Are there any more?