Questions aplenty

Several Questions.

I cant remember how to get into the Alien slime's lair. I've taken out all of the slime pits but the barrier's still there. How do I get to the Alien Slime???

As well the anvil in the ruins of Clochis, I cant open it, how much strength is needed, and does the active char use their strength, or is it automaticly the strongest character?

How do you get into the door after the game mentions the 'sun symbol of Avernum' I have unlock doors, albiet, at level one, do I need to improve this?

1. There are 5 slime pools, and you need to destroy all of them. One of them is behind a secret passage near the Ha Ha sign at the western end of the pit.

3. You need Level 3 Unlock Doors to get in; you should wait a while before doing so, as the monsters beyond are far stronger than the others in the pit.

(711)

2) If I remember correctly, you need 8 strength. It might be 10 though... one or the other.

3) You need Unlock Doors at level 3. And I think there might be a barrier behind it, so Dispell Barrier or a pierceing crystal will be helpful too. Not entirely sure about the barrier though - it's been a while.

Quote:
Originally written by Chivo expiatorio of yom:
No. Dispel Barrier works on some weaker locks, though, I think.
Yeah, that's about right. I only really noticed it at level three, but Dispell Barrier does unlock some doors. However, it's more expensive and less efficient...

Oh, and the baddies behind the door include a slime zombie, I think.