Subvert Feline Paradigms (A2)

I have a quick two questions. First, there's this crazy cat who says something along the lines of, "Subvert the dominant paradigm." Is this important, or just Jeff poking some fun? Also, there's another fastidious feline who's hungry. Can you feed him, or not?

(This is in the safehouse in Motrax's tunnels, which can only be reached via Orb of Thralni.)

It's not important. I'd wager that the characters in said safehouse were based on acquaintances of Jeff's (much like Solberg and Jordan appear to have been) and that was a phrase they used online. Put the cat together with the two ladies there and you can construct a story, certainly...

Quote:
Originally written by Nioca:
I have a quick two questions. First, there's this crazy cat who says something along the lines of, "Subvert the dominant paradigm." Is this important, or just Jeff poking some fun? Also, there's another fastidious feline who's hungry. Can you feed him, or not?

(This is in the safehouse in Motrax's tunnels, which can only be reached via Orb of Thralni.)
First, I think it's meant as a joke.

Second, don't talk to cats (except maybe Cheeseball).

Third, I haven't been to that safehouse since the last time I played E2, and I don't think I've ever been there in A2.

Edit: Correction: I don't talk to cats.