Avernum/Exile fanfics

Zizak-Tel has written some brilliant fics based on these games...Avernum/Exile 1, 2 and 3 have been completed...theres a smaller fic based on a few things that happened after Crystal Souls, and she's currently working on a fic that's based on the beginning where people were just starting to be thrown down into the caverns.

They really are excellent...read them here

WARNING: Mature content

• 1 year later...

Yeah, I've had a fanfic kinda in the works for about forever. I'm probably gonna move it away from fanfic.net soon because what work I've done on it has mostly been out of sequence, which makes thing weird on fanfic.net. Just a matter of finding a place to put it where I can organize it properly, and then uploading everything.

• 1 month later...

Well, fanfiction.net is a decent enough spot. I'm moving away from it because I've found that maintaining it is a bit of a headache when in the context of the lengthy nature of my work (and my sporadic nature in approaching it).

But I'd definitely recommend it.

The Silent Assassin would also like to point out that there are several members of this community who might be willing to archive a few txt files on their sites.

If you're nice and have lots of cheesecake, of course.