inaccessible Special event E3

BlueBonsia

If I remember correctly, that special event is a blocked stairs down to the lower level. I don't remember how to access it if there isn't a secret door for the path. I don't think I have a saved game for that area to verify.

I do remember you needed Move Mountains at level 3 to reach some other places for more loot. The idea being you have to get that before you ever do this area. I did it once just to see what I missed and it wasn't worth doing it. Although this area is easier since you are at a much higher level.

Good luck.

On 9/5/2023 at 1:08 AM, Randomizer said:

The clue is on the lower level and is easy to walk past. :)

Also you can't go back to this dungeon unlike all the others.

Pretty sure the first time I walked past it, or perhaps triggered the quickfire first and then had other things to do.  Though, the clue for slimes is easy to miss as well, you might not go back to the crystal in the Troglo/giant one, due to running from monsters, though you can't miss the golems one if you persist that far.

On 9/4/2023 at 3:10 AM, Randomizer said:

I do remember you needed Move Mountains at level 3 to reach some other places for more loot. The idea being you have to get that before you ever do this area. I did it once just to see what I missed and it wasn't worth doing it. Although this area is easier since you are at a much higher level.

Good luck.

There's a few dungeons that have things hidden behind magic barriers and you'll probably not have dispel barrier at the level you'd reach them.  And often, yeah, not really worth going back for.