Quickfire!

A burning question from my middle brother:

Quote:

Alright, alright, I need you guys to help me here. Alright so im playing Avernum 2 and I'm looking for the crystal souls. I been to Angiearch and fornd where one crystal soul is and it's inclosed by the powerful vahnatai barrier.

The only way to get rid of the barrier is to use quickfire. So Ereka tells me to talk to Elna (or whatever her name is)in Matrox's cave. She says that I have to find a powerful vahantai maje to make quickfire. Patric tells me I have to go to Rentar-Ihrno. So I do but that [censored] just keeps sending me out and won't tell me anything. How do you get Rentar-Ihrno to help you.

You might have to return one of the other Crystal Souls first before Rentar-Ihrno will help you. (Rentar is a she, by the way.)

It's been a while since Dikiyoba has played it as well. Although Dikiyoba does remember that the Mica Tome is from the tower in the demonic lands, not Gaddika's fortress.

Edit: Typo.

Quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:
It's been a while since Dikiyoba has played it as well. Although Dikiyoba does remember that the Mica Tome is from the tower in the demonic lands, not Gaddika's fortress.
Right... somehow, I always get Gaddika and Koraddis mixed up. I knew the location, though... lava dome building thing.