E3 Small Crypt

Thaluikhain

Ok, almost finished E3 now, and in the final cavern, at least the map in the hint book there's a town marked called "Small Crypt" next to a big block of rock walls in the centre.  But I've not been able to find it when I go there.  Is there something I need to do to make it reveal itself, or did I just miss it?

You just missed finding the entrance! The Small Crypt is always revealed, but it’s well hidden. It’s very easy to walk right past it, and not know that it’s there. I know I missed it on my first run through of the game!

The Small Crypt is found in the big block of rock walls you mentioned, so you’re looking in the right place. The trick is that it’s hidden *inside* that block of walls. You’ll need to find a secret passage to reach it. The passage is hidden close to the point on the hint-book’s map indicated by the square. If you look around there, you’ll see there’s a small area with rubble scattered around. So far as I can tell, that rubble is your only significant clue that there’s a dungeon hidden there!

I’m afraid there aren’t any helpful landmarks to describe exactly where that secret passage is. So you’ll need to do a little hunting! If you have trouble finding it, let me know, and I’ll show you a picture of the exact location.

Once you’re inside, be sure to explore thoroughly. There are some interesting things in there, but the Crypt has some tricks up its sleeve. It will try and prevent you exploring carefully!