uh oh, mayor and town got killed

i killed Elhioc and Voktharo, then i went back to Aminro to find everybody dead, and it's a plague of troglodytes. wow, what happened? i didnt even get to complete the quest. a similar thing happened with the southpoint lighthouse, where the lady was replaced by a man named G-something, and i couldnt complete the quest.

Too much time passed. If the troglos are around long enough, Aminro gets destroyed. You just happened to be a little too late in stopping them.

—Alorael, who can only warn that the same thing will happen with all of the plagues. If its any consolation, you're not missing anything important.

Really? - So is Shayder abandoned at that point or do the Anama stick around?

Anyway, as Alo said, nothing significant. I remember with the golems in E3 quest, the conveyors were so horrid I just put it off, and put it off some more, until about day 360. Nothing ever happened to stop me finishing the game.

Quote:
Originally written by Micawber:
[QB]Really? - So is Shayder abandoned at that point or do the Anama stick around?QB]
I actually can't remember why the mayor fled, maybe she didn't and I just was to hasty with reading the text. i only know the mayor wasn't there and the city hall with all stuffy and not used for quite some time. The rest of the city was still inhabited.