Gene Forge 1: Mutagen - Stun Resistance Bug

Jens Heika

1. Geneforge 1: Mutagen

2. Windows 10

3. Epic Games Store

5. No mods, no edits

I think I found a bug (unless it's intended design). Basically after successfully stunning a creature with stun resistance, applying another stun effect removes the earlier stun effect if the creature resists the second stun. Which is not how I am used to a status effect like this working.

How to recreate: Create 6-7 Ur-Glaahks and have all of them attack a battle alpha.

20 hours ago, Randomizer said:

Stun effect from daze is automatically removed if you damage a stunned enemy.

I am talking about the stun stun effect, not the daze stun effect. In this case having summoned multiple Ur-Glaahks who can break the stun on a creature with stun resistance (like a battle alpha) because they applied it a second time to the already stunned creature who then resists that stun, and suddenly is not stunned at all. Attacking with an attack that does not stun (for example a firebolt) does not break the stun.

On 7/13/2022 at 4:17 AM, Jens Heika said:

I am talking about the stun stun effect, not the daze stun effect. In this case having summoned multiple Ur-Glaahks who can break the stun on a creature with stun resistance (like a battle alpha) because they applied it a second time to the already stunned creature who then resists that stun, and suddenly is not stunned at all. Attacking with an attack that does not stun (for example a firebolt) does not break the stun.

Got me curious now. I need to test this