selling items from my junk bag

rtkd

hi there

i'm new to geneforge, bought the game yesterday and i unfortunately am confronted to a problem:

i don't know if it's a bug or if it's just me, but i just arrived in the first village, and when i try to sell items from my junk bag it says: 

"you don't have anything in your junk bag the store can buy" and yet, some of my junk bag's items disappear, and i don't even get paid, it's like i'm getting robbed from those merchants lol.

some of the items that disappear are robes, shoes, tunics and shields only

any idea?

thanks

ps: from what i've so far the game is absolutely fantastic

Did you see a change in your money.? You can compare your current game save with the AutoSave from leaving the last zone.

Items with no value will be stuck in your junk bag. Be sure to remove items that you want to keep or can be given for quests before selling your junk bag.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. Otherwise it will be sold with the junk bag. :)

no change at all in my money and no change at all in the store's money. i just click on sell, and despite the fact that i don't have anything that the store can buy, some of my stuff disappears from my inventory and i don't get any money at all.

• 8 months later...