Geneforge I - Mutagen FREE on Epic Game Store June 30 - July 7

darint

9 hours ago, Amira The Hot Potato said:
On 7/3/2022 at 6:30 PM, barak302 said:

it can't? then it's a waste then.. is it like that with the other games?

Have 'you' tried downloading the game and then seeing if there's a problem?  Because as of now it seems like there's one (maybe two) people who are having a problem saving the game - which could very well be an incompatibility problem of some kind on their end.  Those that downloaded the game & everything is running fine/as expected generally don't run to the internet to report that nothing unexpected is happening... just saying. And as GF1M has been out for quite a while,  one would think that this problem would have come up sometime in the discussions over the past couple of years.

For those having problems, have you emailed Jeff (support@spiderwebsoftware.com) about it?  Because if there 'is' a serious problem with his game, especially with it being displayed at Epic, he'd want to know about it (maybe Epic did something that is corrupting things?)

19 minutes ago, TriRodent said:

Have 'you' tried downloading the game and then seeing if there's a problem?  Because as of now it seems like there's one (maybe two) people who are having a problem saving the game - which could very well be an incompatibility problem of some kind on their end.  Those that downloaded the game & everything is running fine/as expected generally don't run to the internet to report that nothing unexpected is happening... just saying. And as GF1M has been out for quite a while,  one would think that this problem would have come up sometime in the discussions over the past couple of years.

For those having problems, have you emailed Jeff (support@spiderwebsoftware.com) about it?  Because if there 'is' a serious problem with his game, especially with it being displayed at Epic, he'd want to know about it (maybe Epic did something that is corrupting things?)

I need to clarify I wasn't talking about spidweb games as I have all the games on more than one platform. I meant the games on Epic because it could be a problem on their end..^^