An Introduction

Apostlyte

Huzzah Steam!

So, in my need to be recipient of a deal when they are available on Steam, plowing through so many possibilities, I ended up with Queen's Wish.  Gotta tell you, for me it is not all about flash and splendor, I have several 8 and 16 bit games that focus on good mechanics and story and am I glad I found Spiderweb Software!

Anywho, just wanted to say hi and that I will be trolling around :) 

I am enjoying the game thoroughly.  The Barbs are still kicking my but, so I guess I need to go establish a fort in one of the kingdoms so I can level up my gear.. I also semi regret some of my peaceful dealing with folks cause I did not get the xp for fighting them, lol

Well, a couple is better than none  :)

Welcome! Glad you're enjoying QW, but note that enemies not awarding XP is one of the major changes in this new series compared to Jeff's other titles, so you didn't miss out on any XP by being a yellowbel - I mean pacifist (though it's possible you missed out on some likely minor loot). In QW, you generally only get XP for discovering locations and completing quests. See http://spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com/topic/25023-jeffs-blog-post-explaining-game-changes/ for details.

Edited by mikeprichard