remake of blades ?

Jeff Vogel said, four years ago, on Reddit: "No more Blades games. Making a working scenario editor is a huge, painstaking job, and I'm just not cut out for it."

Blades of Avernum was a huge commercial failure for Spiderweb Software, so it is extremely unlikely that Jeff would ever be willing to remake it again.

2 hours ago, Sade said:

Jeff Vogel said, four years ago, on Reddit: "No more Blades games. Making a working scenario editor is a huge, painstaking job, and I'm just not cut out for it."

Blades of Avernum was a huge commercial failure for Spiderweb Software, so it is extremely unlikely that Jeff would ever be willing to remake it again.

i dont disagree but blades are quite good game

Making Blades took longer than a regular game because all the features of a game editor need to work whereas a game can use flawed features as long as they work for that game. There are still flaws in Blades that are never going to get fixed because of the work needed to find them and fix the code.

Just look at the discussions about fixing the open source Blades of Exile that used a simpler game engine.