blessing of the caves

I forget exactly what Blessing of the Caves does, but it's a small bonus to all resistances or something along those lines.

You don't actually have to fight Sulfras to get the onyx scepter; you can negotiate with her for it instead, which is likely to be a lot less fatal.

I do free her. But the Empire comes out of the woodwork and then there is the quickfire, She tells me come back later. Soooooo I gulp down the potions then free her then run like hell killing maiming and just general destruction on my way out and I made it. Now how long do I have to wait before I go back to get the scepter.

Yah, my bad. LOL Went to fort Remote turned around got my reward, found the switch went for a walk got more treasure came back. All is good in avernum tonite. Thanks to all for putting up with this old mans stupid questions. I am having so much fun with this game. Reminds me of the first Exile and the first time I played it.

Thank You