Alt. Terrain

Wham Bam Shizzlezam

Do you all know of any scenarios that have a snow or desert based terrain? I have found a few that have desert, like TM's Two Strands. The only thing with that scenario is that it was too short. I have not come across a snowland scenario though...

PS What is the name of that web site that has all the backup files for BoE? I believe it has and updated version of BLADBASE. I can't seem to find it...

Don't know if what you're calling a "back-up" to the scenarios is, but I'd assume you're looking for an alternative.

There are numerous sites around, but Alexandria is probably the most well known an is receiving a LOT of attention and work lately.

GoTo: <http://www.personal.psu.edu/staff/b.x.bxb11.boe/alexandriajs/search.html>

The alternative BoE file you're probably looking for is: <bladb130.zip> ~42KB. !Read the notes!

I hope this is what you're looking for. If not, both Bret & Traci are seriously working at making this whole thing better.

Lastly, there are some really good designers out there. Ask. wink