Is Endurance Focused have any benefit over Strength?

I decided that I am going to solo this game first and then go to Avadon 2. I will go and Solo the SLith King and then go further at a later time. The Slith King is the real main quest anyway.

I know its more worthwhile to go all strength with fighters and I am going with a Fighter/healer combo.

Although seeing as I am going to need some resistance to cold attacks so I don't get destroyed, I figured that endurance every 4 levels isn't too bad. Wouldn't it be pointless anyway to go through the roof with strength.

You are getting so many levels so the extra health will matter moreso than 5 strength at end game. You will get all items since solo gives all equipment to me.

There are limits to high strength fighter were melee damage is the primary attack. Some monsters are highly resistant to physical damage, 95%, and some do huge amounts of damage when you engage in melee with there scripted special attacks, like Drath.

Endurance every 4 levels in addition to what you normally get makes perfect sense depending on the difficulty level.

A fighter/healer solo character works quite well since the healer part has decent attack spells for when a sword doesn't work. You will need some intelligence.