Kiss achievement (potential spoilers)

Seph

So, midway through the game i realized Silke could be the source to get this achievement. By then i had already denied her the satchel she asked, since i'm such a loyal avadon man and all. I was otherwise agreeable and proceeded to kill Odill so i could check this out, and sure enough i could kiss her. She then pushed me away though, and i got no achievement. Is this supposed to happen like this and there's further dialogue, or did i lose the opportunity because of the satchel choice? Also, are there other possible romances in the game?

I found that the achievement doesn't register until later. I never got around to finishing up the path where you are nicer earlier in the game to see if I could get a better reaction.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. It helps when you are confused since it no longer bothers you. :)

The game keeps an ongoing tally of Silke's affection toward you, based on what you say to her throughout all your meetings. If she says that she hopes you meet again after the conversation where you can give her the satchel, and you don't do anything to upset her after that point, it should be possible to pursue a romance with her. In your case, it sounds like you managed to offend her enough that romance is off the table -- denying her the satchel doesn't automatically cut her off as a romance option, but some of your other dialogue choices might have pushed her over the edge.