First mission cul de sac (spoilers)

Superba

Hi, playing the Demo for the first time, I killed Commander Odil and I believe this is bad because I'm stucked. I killed him before going to Avadon and before getting the mission. I mean I killed all the bad guys AND Odil before going to Protos. Now, when I got the mission I went back to the Corruption but rebels base I already secured, so I tried to go back to Protos but the mission seems not accomplished.

What now, please? :blush:

S

Commander Odil is one of the good guys. Are you sure that you killed the leader of Rockridge Keep?

As for the Corruption, did you talk to Commander Ophira in Monitor Base C to report completing the mission before returning to Avadon and talking to Protus? Lots of missions don't advance until you report to the local Commander.

I don't understand much of the game at this initial point.

I am sure I killed a knight with soldiers which did't want to give me way to the Stone's Honor Outpost.

Can't find Commander Ophira as she maybe is not in that same land.

From Avadon through the Portal I can't find a map option back to where the game began. Is she there maybe?

The blademaster on the way to Stone's Honor Outpost is okay to kill since you will probably kill him for a side quest later in the game.

For the Corruption area quest, Commander Ophira is in the northeast corner of Monitor Base C at a table with Pact Paper on it. Almost every main quests requires talking to Protus, getting sent to talk to a local leader, do the quest, return to talk to the local leader, return to Avadon to talk to Protus.

Ok.

Listen, I'm sorry probably this forum is not the place to report a problem with purchasing, but I went on the App Store to buy the game and I have this difficulty I don't know how to solve: when I cicked to buy it a message said "you already have Avadon 2 installed, do you want to buy it a second time?" So I clicked "ok", guessing the Demo application could make some interference. Nothing happened when I clicked (more than once) on the "Install" App store display. Only I was oddly charged with 1,98 euros when the game costed some 9 euros. I am bit confused. Can you please help?

Well, the problem was solved in even odd way: the App store installed the full version of the game cancelling the Demo.

What is really peculiar is that the App store charged me with less money, as if I bought the game for the second time.

That's incredible.

@ Randomizer

I'm in Stone's Honor Outpost, Dedrick's clan quest. No Pact mercenaries here, as you noticed I killed them previously, if this is the quest you meant.

Problem is the guy in Blackwood stone circle doesn't allow me to report mercenaries are dead ("the mercenaries are still there" dialogue option).

What am I supposed to do now?

Yes I did, first time the party was there. The building is empty.

I know from Avadon 1 that each mission is independent and can be completed, many of them also without the support of elements or help you could find elsewhere. But Dedrick quest and shadowalker one are both in Blackwood so I suspect there is a connection, maybe it has something to do with the help Dedrick's people could volunteer after their mission is accomplished. So maybe it is better not to go for shadowalker quest before this problem with Dedrick's quest is solved... ?