Aww I am disappoint.

Aggression

So I was always a fan of the exile series way back in the day and 2 years ago I remembered the name of the series I liked. Exile. Low and behold it was remade as avernum. I had a giggle fit and bought 6 and then pit. However the old style of 1-5 didnt really appeal to me anymore so I checked the other games. I saw avadon and like OMG I thought avadon was the empire from avernum from their perspective. Too bad it's an entirely different universe. I really wished that we could go down and make first strike to the avernites. Like after 1 but before 2? Oh well. Game looks good, gunna have fun tomorrow playing it.

Avernum 5 is exploring Avernum as Empire soldiers as you chase down Empire rebels.

Avadon is a different world, but you are a member of the dreaded Pact(Empire) that controls most of the known world.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. Although as a long time Exile player it may be too late. :)