A:EftP - WHO gives which password

I have the "Avernua EFtP Book of Answers" and for the Great Quest 2: Find the exit to the surface world is looks like I need four-part password.

Problem, the Book of Answers just says who gives a password, but NOT which password :cry:

1. WHO gives password-1

2. WHO gives password-2

3. WHO gives password-3

4. WHO gives password-4

I am missing password-3.

Please give me a full list of who give which password.

I have the "Avernua EFtP Book of Answers" and for the Great Quest 2: Find the exit to the surface world is looks like I need four-part password.

Problem, the Book of Answers just says who gives a password, but NOT which password :cry:

1. WHO gives password-1

2. WHO gives password-2

3. WHO gives password-3

4. WHO gives password-4

I am missing password-3.

Please give me a full list of who give which password.

It think that Athron gives part 1, Aimee gives part 2, Patrick gives part 3, and Erika gives part 4. This is based on Synergizer's item list, linked from the strategy central post. It can answer many questions ...

Not wanting to open another topic, I'll just post my question here:

I'm also missing the 3rd part of the password, which is said to be Patrick's. I already have the other 3 from Erika, Ahtron and Aimee. Now I know Patrick is a bit senile and I don't blame him, but he just doesn't give me the part of the password and no clues to it either.

I really enjoyed this game, but now I'm kind of stuck. Explored every part of the map, gone through most dungeons and quests, but Patrick just doesn't want to give me the password. Any help?

Paul

No, curing his wife gets you access to a different password—the one that opens the gate at the castle. The only prerequisite for getting the exit password from Patrick is having spoken to Erika about it. You just have to ask him, but it's kind of buried in the dialogue tree. Your questions should go like this:

"Are you in charge..."

"What did you build?"

"What sort of research..."

"Erika sent me to learn a password."

Yeah, sometimes the quest-related text doesn't show up in the initial catalogue of questions, so you need to start with chit-chat. Wish Jeff wouldn't have done it like this though. Makes it even harder to find quests without walkthrough (and I prefer to play without one). After all you wouldn't want to go through all dialogue options again every time you achieved something (which might cause new texts to show up).