D&D / RPG Games...

corallus

Some of you may already know, I did just post a link in another thread on it too, but figured I would start a thread on it so more people would see it..

For the next 2 days on GOG.COM you can get up to 80% (Depending on how many of the titles you buy) of their RPG collecction...

http://www.gog.com/p...nd_promo_050413

As you can see there are many games on the list...Some AWESOME games too!

Get them all while you can.. I have bought it even though I already own many of them on DvD/CD...

5ff2f051dd229dbf36b833c10c73334fa7913fd0.jpg

$1.99

Baldur's Gate 2 Complete

Works on:

7d1a655f3f3509c05229d5d6667ccf5931620aec.jpg

$1.99

Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga

Works on:

6628f775e3ce3d4a8016e818edabccf317b3f179.jpg

$1.99

Icewind Dale 2 Complete

Icewind Dale Complete

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone

Temple of Elemental Evil, The

Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard

Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete

Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition

Planescape: Torment

Works out at $1.99 per game if you buy them all....

Given that you already posted all of this information in the "Similar types of RPGs" thread, and I don't see much scope for discussion in this thread that couldn't happen in the other one, I'm going to close this thread as redundant. Nothing personal, but the main purpose of the Spiderweb forums is not to provide free publicity to non-Spiderweb games, so we try and keep a tight rein on topics that could be seen as commercial solicitation. I'm sure you don't stand to benefit financially from this thread, but having too many threads like this sends the wrong message to other people who might try to sign up here to promote their own products, which has been a problem in the past.