Let's Play This Entire Damn Series

Shogo

Alright. I sincerely hope this doesn't take any of the wind out of Chessrook44's sails . . . Especially as he's doing a video LP while I did a screenshot LP. (We even started at around the same time. January.)

Anyways . . . I recently completed an LP of all 5 of the Geneforge games. I would now like to share it with you. During the LP, I let others decide what factions to side with throughout the series. I'll go ahead and list them out now.

G1: Obeyer

G2: Shaper

G3: Shaper

G4: Rebel

G5: Alwan

I should also warn you . . . I curse . . . A lot. So be prepared for that if you decide to check it out.

Oh, and I hadn't played any of the games in the series for years. So I'm sure there were be plenty of misremembered details whenever I started going on about something pertaining to a faction I didn't side with.

Without further ado . . . Please enjoy.

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/lets-play-geneforge.246275/

-----------------------

Oh, and how crazy is it that I've been a member of the Spiderweb forums since 2007, and according to my profile this is only the 3rd time I have ever posted?

Oh, and how crazy is it that I've been a member of the Spiderweb forums since 2007, and according to my profile this is only the 3rd time I have ever posted?

Not that crazy, considering aside from the LP it's been a long time since I ever posted anything here.

And truthfully it doesn't take wind out of my sails, since on YouTube some other guy was doing a LP of the series and started at the same time I did. And he's already on game 2 last I checked. And doesn't have to deal with the 15 minute video length limit. But I digress. Nice job.

• 3 weeks later...